The Trading Show Chicago 2018
On May 9-10, 2018 at The Trading Show Chicago, 1,000+ delegates from hedge funds, trading firms, prop shops, banks, brokers, trading venues, regulatory outfits and financial service providers will convene at picturesque Navy Pier. With pre-arranged private meetings, multiple networking breaks and a speaker lineup featuring the foremost experts in their fields, The Trading Show Chicago is your one-stop shop for meeting new business partners, sharing industry knowledge and collaborating with your peers in the algorithmic trading community to meet the people who can really make a difference to your bottom line!
Register now for two action-packed days of collaboration and networking with top leaders in the algorithmic trading community!
This is just a preview of the 200+ speakers who will be attending the conference:
- David Rukshin, CTO, WorldQuant
- Howard Getson, CEO, Capitalogix Trading
- Sal Abbasi, Co-Founder, Coatbridge Capital
- Frederic Boyer, Head of Quant Research, Global Credit, Citadel LLC
- Dennis Aust, Co-Chief Investment Officer, Ativo Capital
- Brian Peterson, Head of Algorithmic Trading, DV Trading
- Matt Haraburda, President, XR Trading
- Paris Smith, Senior Trader, Wolverine Trading
- Antonio Hallak, CEO, Sibyl Trading
- Gordon See, CEO, DV Chain
- Martin Garcia, Managing Director, Genesis Trading
- Jim Radecki, Head of Business Development, Cumberland Mining
- Kenneth Goodman, Co-Founder, Altcoin Advisors
- Zach Hamilton, Managing Partner, General Crypto
- Pavel Charov, Head of eFX Algo Development, Bank of America
- Nikhil Singhvi, Head of Market and Client Connectivity, Credit Suisse
The earlier you register, the more you save!
For booking assistance please contact: