FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
10/26/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $5,936.01 (+$411.36)
Gold: $1,267 (-$10)
Dow Jones Industrials: 23,400.86 (+71.40)
S&P500: 2,560.40 (+3.25)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,556.77 (-7.12)
Trading Summary Notes for Thursday, 10/26/2017
- BITCOIN leaps up big on friendly comments from big investors
- Threatens $6,000 again. Another up wave coming? Or………..??
- Not so sure of this rally. Bitcoin could be forming a “head and shoulders” technical top
- Bitcoin traders use caution
- GOLD drops again. Very hard to get upside momentum going
- Gold looks likely to test the $1,250-$1,255 area. Lets be a buyer in that area
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN AND GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: NO CURRENT TRADING POSITIONS