FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
1/2/18 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $13,764.00 (-$732.27) (from last Friday 12/29)
Gold: $1,318 (+$15) (from last Friday 12/29)
Dow Jones Industrials: 24,824.01 (+104.79)
S&P 500: 2,695.79 (+22.18)
Nasdaq Composite: 7,006.90 (+103.51)
Trading Summary Notes for Tuesday, 1/2/2018
- BITCOIN enters 2018 holding $12K-$13K support. Climbs later after London fix
- Peter Thiel (early Facebook investor) and his Founders Fund big bitcoin buyer
- Bitcoin get more credibility from Thiel. “Smart money” versus “non-believers”
- Another big year for bitcoin coming? Hmmmmm, $30,000?
- GOLD beginning a new move higher.
- Breakout above $1,300 significant. Here comes $1,350
- Gold is under owned and under loved. Don’t be short gold
- Top 2018 “HOT” picks………..both BITCOIN & GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: Long GOLD