FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
9/1/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $4,809.71 (+$88.93)
Gold: $1,325 (+$2.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 21,987.56 (+39.46)
S&P 500: 2,476.55 (+4.90)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,435.33 (+6.67)
Trading Summary Notes for Saturday, 9/2/2017
- SOLD BITCOIN from trading position at $4,885.
- Upside target for bitcoin WAS $5,000. Close enough when it went above $4,900
- Traders may want to place some protective sell stops. Getting “frothy”
- GOLD upside target of $1,350
- Traders can buy GOLD with sell stops at $1,305-$1,310
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN & GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: LONG GOLD