FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
12/8/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $16,049.31 (-$585.70)
Gold: $1,248 (+$1)
Dow Jones Industrials: 24,329.16 (+117.68)
S&P 500: 2,651.50 (+14.52)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,840.08 (+27.24)
Trading Summary Notes for Friday, 12/8/2017
- BITCOIN sells off a bit. Waits for futures to start trading Sunday evening
- Bitcoin futures may be available, BUT will anyone trade them?
- Very VERY frothy and unstable. Time to take a rest
- Bitcoin futures probably WON’T trade enough to affect actual bitcoin. Don’t expect something big
- Next stop? $20k OR $10K?
- GOLD picks up a whole dollar. Wow!
- Basically there is very little interest in gold……for now
- Remember, this is the slowest gold action since 2005. Remember 2006-2007? Check a chart
- Gold most overlooked asset class in the world. Buy low, sell high. I LIKE GOLD
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN AND GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: LONG GOLD