FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
10/27/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $5,754.51 (-$181.50)
Gold: $1,273 (+$16)
Dow Jones Industrials: 23,434.19 (+33.33)
S&P500: 2,581.07 (+20.67)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,701.26 (+144.49)
Trading Summary Notes for Friday, 10/27/2017
- BITCOIN sells off after a big jump. Failed attempt at $6,000
- Bitcoin technical s are looking “stretched”. Top???
- Not so sure of this rally. Bitcoin could be forming a “head and shoulders” technical top
- Bitcoin traders use caution
- GOLD inches up. Looks like it is “quiet money” for now
- Gold looks likely to test the $1,250-$1,255 area. Lets be a buyer in that area
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN AND GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: NO CURRENT TRADING POSITIONS