Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold (and beyond) and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
5/31/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $2,227.47 (-$26.25)
Gold: $1,269 (+$6.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 21,008.65 (-20.82)
S&P500: 2,411.80 (-1.11)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,198.52 (-4.67)
Trading Summary Notes for Monday, 5/31/17:
- Bitcoin stabilizing at end of month
- Volatility settling down. Sell off over?
- Bitcoin re-entry point $1,950-$2,000
- Gold rises slightly. Still in tight range.
- Gold upside resistance @ $1285-$1300
- Gold has support @ $1225-$1235
NO CURRENT POSITION