FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
10/18/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $5,174.71 (-$428.01)
Gold: $1,281 (-$5)
Dow Jones Industrials: 23,157.60 (+160.16)
S&P500: 2,561.26 (+1.90)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,624.22 (+0.50)
Trading Summary Notes for Wednesday, 10/18/2017
- BITCOIN falls farther from the highs. Equity markets UP, bitcoin DOWN????
- Is bitcoin a “risk off” trade to equities? NO! Just normal profit taking from big run up
- May have more downside to go with a test of $5,000. Stay tuned
- GOLD eases a bit lower. Moving back toward $1,250
- May test the $1,250-$1,255 area. Lets be a buyer in that area
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN AND GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: NO current TRADING positions