WE HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR NEW FORMAT FOR BITCOIN VS GOLD, INCLUDING A LINK TO THE NEW CME ETHEREUM INDEXES!
By Bill Taylor, Contributor
We compare the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum, & Gold, using the CME Bitcoin Indexes (BRR & BRTI) and the CME Ethereum Indexes (ETH_RR_USD) & (ETH_RTI_USD) for reference.
6/28/18 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $6,104.83 (+$41.19)
Ethereum: $436.62 (+$9.61)
Gold: $1,247 (-$5)
Dow Jones Industrials: 24,216.05 (+$98.46)
S&P 500: 2,716.31 (+16.68)
Nasdaq Composite: 7,503.68 (+58.60)
Trading Summary Notes for Thursday, 6/28/2018
- BITCOIN, ETHEREUM attempt to go up but didn’t get far
- GOLD drops below $1,250 on strong dollar. Technically weak
- Cryptos can’t muster any kind of rally
- Cryptos, BTC, ETC may be on the verge of a “selling climax”. Capitulation coming?
- BTC $4,000, ETH $250, GOLD $1,200?
- A selling climax will create a marvelous buying opportunity
- Crypto fundamentals are solid and intact. “Fake News” will say otherwise, ignore it
- GOLD traders ignoring trade disputes, currency wars, inflation fears
- Next stop for gold looks like $1,220-$1,225
- Long term bullish on BTC, ETH and GOLD. Fundamental story intact
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: NO CURRENT TRADING POSITIONS
Bill Taylor is Managing Partner at Fintek Capital & a frequent contributor to FintekNews