FintekNews is comparing the price of bitcoin and gold on a daily basis, utilizing the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME)two new bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI),
Trading Summary Notes for Monday, 3/29/17
- Sec denies SolidX Bitcoin Trust application
- One bitcoin faction is looking at a 51% “hard fork”
- A bitcoin “summit meeting” is scheduled for May to try and resolve Bitcoin Core vs Bitcoin Unlimited “issue”
- Bitcoin stories and rumors abound
- SIT OUT THIS BITCOIN WAR-Old adage “when in doubt, get out“-Topical
- If Bitcoin breaks below $900 it will NOT be pretty
- GOLD wandering around $1250-$1258 area.
- A solid close above $1255 would be bullish
- Thought; buy stop at $1260. If long, use sell stop at $1230 Upside target $1300-$1325 WITH solid close above $1255
- If you are in Europe and trading bitcoin, take a look at Crypto Facilities for hedging. They have futures & option and a partnership with the CME Group.
See additional bitcoin articles at FintekNews website.
Bitcoin vs. Gold Daily Pricing Chart
See other content on bitcoin & digital currencies here
* Prices are from CME’s BRR index as of 4:15 EST; gold as of 4:15 EST near term future
** Inception began Aug. 17, 2016 (see FintekNews article)
We wrote an article (8/17/16) going on the record saying bitcoin will outperform gold throughout the future. The chart above compares the pricing on that date to the two most recent trading days, as reference. We at FintekNews have written (and are on record) of saying that bitcoin will outperform gold in the future.
Please see following FintekNews articles for reference on pricing in graph:
BITCOIN-GOLD UPDATE (Published 10/26/16)