FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
2/26/18 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $10,208.26 (-$111.17) (from Friday’s close)
Gold: $1,333 (+$4) (from Friday’s close)
Dow Jones Industrials: 25,709.27 (+399.28)
S&P 500: 2,779.60 (+32.30)
Nasdaq Composite: 7 ,421.46 (+84.07)
Trading Summary Notes for Monday, 2/26/2018
- BITCOIN virtually unchanged from last Friday, BUT has a good rally off weekend lows
- Bitcoin touches mid to low $9K area over the weekend
- Is $10K + – a new area of stability? Possibly for now.
- Are equity markets drawing investor/trader interest away from bitcoin? Probably for now
- GOLD quietly moves a bit higher. New move to challenge $1,350 resistance?
- Gold flashing bullish signals. Don’t be short gold
- Top 2018 “HOT” picks……… long both BITCOIN & GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: Long GOLD