Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold (and beyond) and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
6/9/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $2,848.08 (+$105.15)
Gold: $1,267 (-$12.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 21,271.97 (+89.44)
S&P500: 2,431.77 (-2.02)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,207.92 (-113.85)
Trading Summary Notes for Wednesday, 6/9/17:
- Bitcoin shakes off uncertainty and profit taking
- Bitcoin readies assault on $3000
- Bitcoin momentum still long term intact.
- “Dip buyers” look at $2450-$2500
- Gold drops after reaching top of recent resistance…..$1300
- Still looking for break out above $1300
- Gold near term price target $1375-$1395
- Gold has support @ $1240-$1250
Current Position LONG BITCOIN & LONG GOLD