FintekNews is comparing the price of Bitcoin vs Gold on a daily basis, utilizing the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME)two new bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI).
Trading Summary Notes for Monday, 4/3/17
- Bitcoin jumps higher on hope for “hard fork” compromise
- Bitcoin may become “politicized” if “warring factions” stand down and postpone any “hard fork” resolution decision
- Bitcoin resistance remains $1200-$1250
- Gold uncertain to move higher, or retreat to lower levels
- Gold wandering in resistance/breakout area
- Gold solid close above $1255 bullish with price target $1300-$1325
See additional bitcoin articles at FintekNews website.
Bitcoin vs. Gold Daily Pricing Chart
* Prices are from CME’s BRR index as of 4:15 EST; gold as of 4:15 EST near term future
** Inception began Aug. 17, 2016 (see FintekNews article)
We wrote an article (8/17/16) going on the record saying bitcoin will outperform gold throughout the future. The chart above compares the pricing on that date to the two most recent trading days, as reference. We at FintekNews have written (and are on record) of saying that bitcoin will outperform gold in the future.
Please see following FintekNews articles for reference on pricing in graph:
BITCOIN-GOLD UPDATE (Published 10/26/16)