Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold (and beyond) and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
8/15/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $3,892.03 (-$377.22)
Gold: $1,272 (-$10.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 21,998.99 (+5.28)
S&P 500: 2,464.61 (-1.23)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,333.01 (+-7.22)
Trading Summary Notes for Tuesday, 8/15/2017
- Bitcoin……profit taking? Pullback? End of run? A little of each
- Volatility in bitcoin is nothing new. Expect more as price rises
- Bitcoin’s upside trajectory getting stronger. $5,000 near term target in sight
- Bitcoin traders “buy the dips”. Be very cautious chasing offers. Volatility is here.
- Gold continues pullback from $1,290-$1,300 resistance area
- Getting more bullish on gold. Buy gold on dips against sell stop at $1,250
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN & GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: LONG BITCOIN