FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
1/3/18 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $15,041.85 (+$1277.85)
Gold: $1,315 (-$3)
Dow Jones Industrials: 24,922.68 (+98.67)
S&P 500: 2,713.06 (+17.25)
Nasdaq Composite: 7,065.53 (+58.63)
Trading Summary Notes for Wednesday, 1/3/2018
- BITCOIN hangs around $15,000. Is this “home” for a while?
- Bitcoin jumped up yesterday on news Peter Thiel (Founders Fund) was a big buyer
- Might be (??) a few days of low volatility.
- Another big year for bitcoin coming. Next stop $30,000
- GOLD softens after breaking out over $1,300. Backs off a couple of bucks
- Breakout above $1,300 significant. Here comes $1,350 on this move
- Gold is under owned and under loved. Don’t be short gold
- Top 2018 “HOT” picks………..both BITCOIN & GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: Long GOLD