Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis. FintekNews uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
4/26/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $1297.50 (+$26.11)
Gold: $1269 (+$5.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 20,975.09 (-21.03)
S&P 500: 2,387.45 (-1.16)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,025.23 (-0.27)
Trading Summary Notes for Wednesday, 4/26/17:
- Bitcoin trades above $1300 intraday, closes at new all time high
- Bitcoin momentum very strong
- Bitcoin near term price target $1425-$1475
- Gold wandering around with no momentum
- Gold is VERY over owned and in a VERY crowded trade
- No opinion on gold
CURRENT POSITION: LONG BITCOIN
We wrote an article (8/17/16) going on the record saying bitcoin will outperform gold throughout the future. We continue that call.