Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold (and beyond) and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
6/1/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $2,440.80 (+$213.33)
Gold: $1,267 (-$2.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 21,144.18 (+135.53)
S&P500: 2,430.06 (+18.26)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,246.83 (+48.31)
Trading Summary Notes for Monday, 6/1/17:
- News from China that allows bitcoin withdrawals from previously ‘frozen’ accounts
- Bitcoin momentum building again?? May just be a “quick pop up”. Patience
- Bitcoin entry/re-entry point $1,950-$2,000
- Gold dips slightly. Still in tight range.
- Gold upside resistance @ $1285-$1300
- Gold has support @ $1225-$1235
NO CURRENT POSITION