Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold (and beyond) and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
6/14/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $2,606.03 (-$119.39)
Gold: $1,260 (-$7.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 21,374.56 (+46.09)
S&P500: 2,437.92 (-2.43)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,194.89 (-25.48)
Trading Summary Notes for Wednesday, 6/14/17:
- Bitcoin has problems. Trading with/like tech stocks?
- SOLD BITCOIN @ $2640.
- Cancel near term buy area of $2450-$2500
- Bitcoin looks like a big plunge inevitable…………..and I’m a bull
- Gold reverses early gains
- Gold appears to be back at the lower area of the $1240-$1300 range
- Looks like gold will NOT challenge and break out above $1300…..for a while
- Gold reacting to lower inflation expectations from the Fed
- Holding gold
Current Position LONG GOLD