FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
9/25/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $3,863.17 (+$253.59) (from Friday’s close)
Gold: $1,308 (+$11.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 22,296.09 (-53.50)
S&P 500: 2,496.66 (-5.56)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,370.59 (-56.33)
Trading Summary Notes for Monday, 9/25/2017
- BITCOIN has a nice rally on rumors Amazon may start accepting bitcoins
- Still looking “soft” and struggling under $4,000
- Traders stay neutral on bitcoin
- GOLD has big jump on new North Korean rhetoric
- Uncertainty with N.Korea should put a “floor” on gold declines
- Closing above $1,300 is a positive.
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN & GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: No Current Trading Positions