FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
9/27/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $4,081.66 (+$140.74)
Gold: $1,285 (-$11.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 22,340.71 (+56.39)
S&P500: 2,507.04 (+10.20)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,453.26 (+73.10)
Trading Summary Notes for Wednesday, 9/27/2017
- BITCOIN close above $4,000 to re-gain upside momentum
- BOUGHT BITCOIN at $4,046 on a buy stop for NEW TRADE
- Just can’t seem to keep bitcoin down. ALWAYS a long term hold
- GOLD softens more on the strength of the dollar
- Too many longs in gold? Looks like it
- Gold looks to re-test the $1,250 area.
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN & GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: LONG BITCOIN