Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold (and beyond) and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
5/22/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $2,155.81 (+$202.79)
Gold: $1,260 (+$5.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 20,894.83 (+89.99)
S&P 500: 2,394.02 (+12.29)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,133.62 (+49.92)
Trading Summary Notes for Friday, 5/22/17:
- Bitcoin closes at all time high
- Momentum is powerful
- Upside price target………..the moon
- Gold drifts higher with weak momentum
- Gold upside resistance @ $1285-$1300
- Gold has support @ $1225-$1235
NEW Current Position LONG BITCOIN