FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
8/30/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $4,561.98 (-$11.76)
Gold: $1,308 (-$1.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 21,892.43 (+27.06)
S&P 500: 2,457.59 (+11.29)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,368.31 (+66.42)
Trading Summary Notes for Wednesday, 8/30/2017
- Bitcoin running out of steam? Or pausing? Hmmmmm!
- Bitcoin traders may want to place some sell stops. Profits are soooooo cool
- Gold consolidating above $1,300 after run up
- Gold looks good and upside target of $1,350 achievable
- Traders can buy GOLD with sell stops at $1,290-$1,295
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN & GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: LONG BITCOIN & LONG GOLD