Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold (and beyond) and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
5/23/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $2,238.05 (+$82.24)
Dow Jones Industrials: 20,937.91 (+43.08)
S&P 500: 2,398.42 (+4.40)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,138.71 (+5.09)
Trading Summary Notes for Tuesday, 5/23/17:
- Go Bitcoin Go Bitcoin…………new (again) all time high
- Bitcoin’s momentum extremely powerful
- Upside price target………..up. No precedent but $2,500 is a nice round number
- Gold sells off. Stuck in the swamp at $1,250 + or – $20
- Gold upside resistance @ $1285-$1300
- Gold has support @ $1225-$1235
Current Position LONG BITCOIN