WE HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR NEW FORMAT FOR BITCOIN VS GOLD, INCLUDING A LINK TO THE NEW CME ETHEREUM INDEXES!
By Bill Taylor, Contributor
We compare the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum, & Gold, using the CME Bitcoin Indexes (BRR & BRTI) and the CME Ethereum Indexes (ETH_RR_USD) & (ETH_RTI_USD) for reference.
6/11/18 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $6,727.15 (-$852.86) (from Friday’s close)
Ethereum: $524.08 (-$70.91) (from Friday’s close)
Gold: $1,301 (+$2) (from Friday’s close)
Dow Jones Industrials: 25,322.31 (+5.78)
S&P 500: 2,782.00 (+2.97)
Nasdaq Composite: 7,659.92 (+14.41)
Trading Summary Notes for Monday, 6/11/2018
- Quiet weekend until Sunday afternoon when another Asian crypto exchange was hacked
- Immediate sell off in all the cryptos (did North Korea do it to pay for their summit trip?)
- So much for the lack of volatility
- Buying opportunity? Over reaction? Both?
- GOLD very solid, inched above $1,300
- STRONG case can be made for BITCOIN, ETHEREUM and GOLD building longer term base at these levels
- Long term bullish on BTC, ETH and gold.
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: LONG BITCOIN
Bill Taylor is Managing Partner at Fintek Capital & a frequent contributor to FintekNews