WE HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR NEW FORMAT FOR BITCOIN VS GOLD, INCLUDING A LINK TO THE NEW CME ETHEREUM INDEXES!
By Bill Taylor, Contributor
We compare the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum, & Gold, using the CME Bitcoin Indexes (BRR & BRTI) and the CME Ethereum Indexes (ETH_RR_USD) & (ETH_RTI_USD) for reference.
6/7/18 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $7,688.24 (+57.47)
Ethereum: $605.65 (-2.92)
Gold: $1,298 (+$1)
Dow Jones Industrials: 25,241.41 (+95.02)
S&P 500: 2,770.37 (-1.98)
Nasdaq Composite: 7,635.07 (-54.17)
Trading Summary Notes for Thursday, 6/7/2018
- Talk of China trade compromises and optimistic U.S./N.K. summit possibilities have little to no effect on BITCOIN, ETHEREUM & GOLD.
- With G7 talks this weekend coming up, traders staying away.
- Summer trading doldrums setting in. No volatility and only choppy moves.
- STRONG case can be made for BITCOIN, ETHEREUM and GOLD building longer term base at these levels.
- Patience. Although beginning to look “interesting”, may have to look more long term rather than short term trade.
- Turning positive on gold.
- Long term bullish on BTC, ETH and gold.
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: LONG BITCOIN
Bill Taylor is Managing Partner at Fintek Capital & a frequent contributor to FintekNews