FintekNews is comparing the price of bitcoin and gold on a daily basis, utilizing the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME)two new bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI),
Trading Summary Notes for Monday, 3/30/17
- Bitcoin drifting lower. Until ‘hard fork’ issue settled no reason to buy……or own
- Stay out of bitcoin until more clarity
- Gold selling off from resistance area of $1250-$1255
- No solid close above $1255 means gold may pull back to $1210-$1220
See additional bitcoin articles at FintekNews website.
Bitcoin vs. Gold Daily Pricing Chart
See other content on bitcoin & digital currencies here
* Prices are from CME’s BRR index as of 4:15 EST; gold as of 4:15 EST near term future
** Inception began Aug. 17, 2016 (see FintekNews article)
We wrote an article (8/17/16) going on the record saying bitcoin will outperform gold throughout the future. The chart above compares the pricing on that date to the two most recent trading days, as reference. We at FintekNews have written (and are on record) of saying that bitcoin will outperform gold in the future.
Please see following FintekNews articles for reference on pricing in graph:
BITCOIN-GOLD UPDATE (Published 10/26/16)