WE HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR NEW FORMAT FOR BITCOIN VS GOLD, INCLUDING A LINK TO THE NEW CME ETHEREUM INDEXES!
By Bill Taylor, Contributor
We compare the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum, & Gold, using the CME Bitcoin Indexes (BRR & BRTI) and the CME Ethereum Indexes (ETH_RR_USD) & (ETH_RTI_USD) for reference.
6/20/18 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $6,753.59 (+$64.59)
Ethereum: $537.76 (+$21.98)
Gold: $1,270 (-$5)
Dow Jones Industrials: 24,657.80 (-42.41)
S&P 500: 2,676.32 (+4.73)
Nasdaq Composite: 7,781.52 (+55.93)
Trading Summary Notes for Wednesday, 6/20/2018
- GOLD sinks lower as trade tensions heat up
- Fears of higher interest rates taking a toll on gold
- Trade tariffs mean higher prices which is called….inflation. Wage demands perking up too
- Inflation being totally under estimated…..bullish for gold
- GOLD trading entry point? Try $1,255-$1,260
- BITCOIN back above $6,700……and climbing
- If that was a “bitcoin bottom” traders that realize it will be coming back in
- ETHEREUM solidly above $500. Momentum to the upside
- BITCOIN back to $8,500? ETHEREUM back to $700?
- FOMO…..Fear Of Missing Out…….may creep into traders minds as BTC & ETH move higher
- Long term bullish on BTC, ETH and gold
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: LONG BITCOIN
Bill Taylor is Managing Partner at Fintek Capital & a frequent contributor to FintekNews