WE HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR NEW FORMAT FOR BITCOIN VS GOLD, INCLUDING A LINK TO THE NEW CME ETHEREUM INDEXES!
By Bill Taylor, Contributor
We compare the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum, & Gold, using the CME Bitcoin Indexes (BRR & BRTI) and the CME Ethereum Indexes (ETH_RR_USD) & (ETH_RTI_USD) for reference.
7/11/18 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $6,359.41 (-$6.96)
Ethereum: $440.66 (+$3.04)
Gold: $1,243 (-$13)
Dow Jones Industrials: 24,700.45 (-$219.21)
S&P 500: 2,774.02 (-19.82)
Nasdaq Composite: 7,716.61 (-42.59)
Trading Summary Notes for Wednesday, 7/11/2018
- GOLD drops hard. Recent rally fizzles
- BTC & ETH go nowhere in slow trade………watching World Cup?
- Same old same old from yesterday…………..
- Risk/reward here to good to pass up. BTC……risking $2,000 (down to $4,500) to make $13,000 (back to $19K)
- Risk/reward in gold………..risking $50 (down to $1,200) to make $150 ($14,000 target)
- Strong selling climax down to BTC $4,000 didn’t happen; Gold firm up under $1,250. Upside fundamentals too good and risk/reward too positive.
- Long term bullish on BTC, ETH and GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: LONG BITCOIN AND GOLD
Bill Taylor is Managing Partner at Fintek Capital & a frequent contributor to FintekNews