FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
9/29/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $4,184.72 (+$29.61)
Gold: $1,281 (-$6.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 22,405.09 (+23.89)
S&P500: 2,519.36 (+9.30)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,495.96 (+42.51)
Trading Summary Notes for Friday, 9/29/2017
- BITCOIN eases up a little higher on a quiet trading day
- Upward momentum slowly building again. $6,000 next?
- GOLD breaking down and technically weak
- Gold looks like it will test the $1,250 area
- Gold traders look at $1,255- $1,260 for a buying opportunity
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN & GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: LONG BITCOIN