WE HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR NEW FORMAT FOR BITCOIN VS GOLD, INCLUDING A LINK TO THE NEW CME ETHEREUM INDEXES!
By Bill Taylor, Contributor
We compare the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum, & Gold, using the CME Bitcoin Indexes (BRR & BRTI) and the CME Ethereum Indexes (ETH_RR_USD) & (ETH_RTI_USD) for reference.
6/13/18 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $6,439.03 (+-$319.40)
Ethereum: $471.49 (-$53.19)
Gold: $1,301 (+$5)
Dow Jones Industrials: 25,201.20 (-119.53)
S&P 500: 2,775.63 (-11.22)
Nasdaq Composite: 7,695.70 (-8.10)
Trading Summary Notes for Wednesday, 6/13/2018
- The crypto carnage continues. BITCOIN tests $6,000, Ethereum dives under $500
- Rumors of crypto trading manipulation and potential exchange closures hurting cryptos
- Regulation, a complete shakeout and some type of registration will ultimately be very bullish
- Until then, selling may continue for a while
- GOLD sticks up its head and closes over $1,300. Beginning to look strong
- Recent inflation numbers are beginning to “run hot”. Labor shortages ALWAYS lead to upside wage pressures…….and inflation.
- Will Fed be behind the curve and inflation get out of hand?
- Long term bullish on BTC, ETH and gold. Neutral right now
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: NO CURRENT TRADING POSITIONS
Bill Taylor is Managing Partner at Fintek Capital & a frequent contributor to FintekNews