FintekNews is comparing the price of Bitcoin vs Gold on a daily basis, utilizing the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME)two new bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI).
Trading Summary Notes for Tuesday, 4/13/17
- Bitcoin sells off on WSJ article slightly questioning bitcoin’s hype
- Bitcoin was susceptible since it was in a resistance area of $1200-$1250
- Bitcoin momentum halted momentarily. Still expecting upside to $1425-$1475
- Bitcoin regaining buyer enthusiasm as equity markets falter
- Gold rises slightly on global macro tensions
- Gold near term price target remains $1300-$1325
- LONG Bitcoin/LONG Gold
Look for “revamped” bitcoin vs gold site in coming days. Still can be found at FintekNews.
See additional bitcoin articles at FintekNews website.
Bitcoin vs. Gold Daily Pricing Chart
* Prices are from CME’s BRR index as of 4:15 EST; gold as of 4:15 EST near term future
** Inception began Aug. 17, 2016 (see FintekNews article)
We wrote an article (8/17/16) going on the record saying bitcoin will outperform gold throughout the future. The chart above compares the pricing on that date to the two most recent trading days, as reference. We at FintekNews have written (and are on record) of saying that bitcoin will outperform gold in the future.
Please see following FintekNews articles for reference on pricing in graph:
BITCOIN-GOLD UPDATE (Published 10/26/16)