FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
9/28/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $4,155.11 (+$73.45)
Gold: $1,287 (+$2.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 22,381.20 (+40.41)
S&P500: 2,510.06 (+3.02)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,453.45 (+0.19)
Trading Summary Notes for Thursday, 9/28/2017
- BITCOIN moves up and a little farther away from $4,000
- Upward momentum slowly building again. $6,000 next?
- GOLD settles down and close a tiny bit higher
- Gold traders look at $1,255- $1,260 for a buying opportunity
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN & GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: LONG BITCOIN