WE HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR NEW FORMAT FOR BITCOIN VS GOLD, INCLUDING A LINK TO THE NEW CME ETHEREUM INDEXES!
By Bill Taylor, Contributor
We compare the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum, & Gold, using the CME Bitcoin Indexes (BRR & BRTI) and the CME Ethereum Indexes (ETH_RR_USD) & (ETH_RTI_USD) for reference.
6/21/18 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $6,717.16 (-$36.43)
Ethereum: $529.37 (-$8.39)
Gold: $1,267 (-$3)
Dow Jones Industrials: 24,461.70 (-196.10)
S&P 500: 2,749.76 (-17.56)
Nasdaq Composite: 7,712.95 (-68.56)
Trading Summary Notes for Thursday, 6/21/2018
- Cryptos (BITCOIN, ETHEREUM) and GOLD all post slight losses
- BTC and ETH lower on profit taking
- GOLD hits new lows for the year
- Support for gold $1,255-$1,260
- BITCOIN back to $8,500? ETHEREUM back to $700?
- FOMO…..Fear Of Missing Out……. may creep into traders minds as BTC & ETH move higher
- Long term bullish on BTC, ETH and gold
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: LONG BITCOIN
Bill Taylor is Managing Partner at Fintek Capital & a frequent contributor to FintekNews