By Bill Taylor, Contributor/Fintek Capital
We compare the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum, & Gold, using the CME Bitcoin Indexes (BRR & BRTI) and the CME Ethereum Indexes (ETH_RR_USD) & (ETH_RTI_USD) for reference.
6/13/19 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $$8,159.09 (+$156.51)
Ether: $1,342 (+$10.00)
Gold: $26,106.77 (+101.94)
DJIA: 26.062.68 (+78.74)
S&P 500: 2,891.64 (+11.80)
Nasdaq Comp: 7,837.13 (+44.41)
Trading Summary Notes for Thursday, 6/13/2019
- BITCOIN has said ‘good-bye’ to the sub-$8K area. Next move (after it gets through $8,500) is $10,000.
- It appears obvious that BTC is in the throes of a major (new) move higher. No surpirse if the all time highs are eclipsed. By year end?? Possible and looking likely
- Of course what’s good for BTC will be good for ETH. A $10K BTC should make a $300 ETH pretty likely as well.
- That brings us to GOLD. It is also in the beginning of a new major bull market. Years of basing will be in the rear view mirror when GOLD breaks through $1,350
- A move to $1,400 looking very likely. GOLD is back…..get ready!
- If you follow us (The Taylor Report) you’re ready. If you want collaboration, read the article on FintekNews
Current trading positions: LONG BITCOIN AND GOLD