By Bill Taylor, Contributor/Fintek Capital
We compare the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum, & Gold, using the CME Bitcoin Indexes (BRR & BRTI) and the CME Ethereum Indexes (ETH_RR_USD) & (ETH_RTI_USD) for reference.
6/6/19 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $7,687.87 (-$47.03)
Ether: $243.09 (+$1.40)
Gold: $1,335 (+$7.00)
DJIA: 25,720.66 (+181.09)
S&P 500: 2,843.49 (+17.34)
Nasdaq Comp: 7,615.55 (+40.08)
Trading Summary Notes for Monday, 6/6/2019
- BITCOIN counties to sink. A few days ago I commented that BTC was “waffling in the mid-$8,000 area” while deciding which way to go. Now we know…..down
- So where IS down? Well it sure isn’t the low $8k area. Will it be $7,500? Not sure. Lets just say BITCOIN is headed down to a level yet to be determined
- I would love to see $6,500 for BTC but not sure it will get there. Right now, more sellers than buyers. Be careful
- I will make the same comments from the other day for ETH.
- ETH may be basing, say in the $225-$250 area
- GOLD is continuing its way higher. Investors who gave up on GOLD, or thought BITCOIN had replaced it, are now looking……..confused?
- $1,350 will be a strong resistance area BUT after that expect $1,400. GOLD has turned and looking good
Current trading positions: LONG GOLD
Bill Taylor is Managing Partner at Fintek Capital and a frequent contributor to FintekNews