FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
11/28/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $9,898.41 (+$221.17)
Gold: $1,294 (-$0-)
Dow Jones Industrials: 23,836.71 (+255.93)
S&P 500: 2,627.04 (+25.62)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,912.36 (+33.84)
Trading Summary Notes for Tuesday, 11/28/2017
- BITCOIN……….yawn……..more new highs. $10,000 is in the book
- Bitcoin sellers are almost non-existent. Big demand, no supply
- Love bitcoin, but a lot of speculation is built in………traders be careful
- GOLD extremely strong in the face of strong equity markets.
- Gold usually sells off on strong equities. Not now
- Gold looks to break out to the upside. Upside target $1,350.
- Gold WILL be the surprise move to the upside.
- Its “under-owned”
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN AND GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: LONG GOLD