Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold (and beyond) and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
8/2/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $2,690.95 (-$13.73)
Gold: $1,267 (-$3.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 22,016.24 (52.32)
S&P 500: 2,477.57 (+1.22)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,362.65 (-0.29)
Trading Summary Notes for Wednesday, 8/2/2017
- Bitcoin has survived Aug. 1st…..so far. Uncertainty causes malaise
- Bitcoin cash launched. So far no effect on “Big Bitcoin”. To early to tell where things will go
- While all this shakes out it is best to be an observer.
- Still a believer in BTC.
- Buy the dips on bitcoin. Looks like a break above $3,000 (all time highs) is coming
- Gold. Not much to say. Sleepy time
- No changes on gold. Buy gold on dips against sell stop at $1,250
- Gold looking to test $1,300. Solid momentum building
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN & GOLD
No Current TRADING Positions