WE HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR NEW FORMAT FOR BITCOIN VS GOLD, INCLUDING A LINK TO THE NEW CME ETHEREUM INDEXES!
By Bill Taylor, Contributor
We compare the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum, & Gold, using the CME Bitcoin Indexes (BRR & BRTI) and the CME Ethereum Indexes (ETH_RR_USD) & (ETH_RTI_USD) for reference.
6/27/18 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $6,063.64 (-$110.08)
Ethereum: $427.01 (-$17.32)
Gold: $1,252 (-$6)
Dow Jones Industrials: 24,117.59 (-165.52)
S&P 500: 2,699.63 (-23.43)
Nasdaq Composite: 7,445.08 (-116.54)
Trading Summary Notes for Wednesday, 6/27/2018
- BITCOIN, ETHEREUM (Cryptos) & GOLD can’t muster any kind of rally
- Be careful jumping on a trap door. They open really fast
- Cryptos, BTC, ETC may be on the verge of a “selling climax”. Capitulation?
- BTC $4,000, ETH $250, GOLD $1,200?
- Selling capitulation creates marvelous buying opportunities
- Crypto fundamentals are solid and intact. “Fake News” will say otherwise, ignore it
- GOLD trading down on interest rate hike fears
- Trade disputes, currency wars, inflation fears being ignored….for now
- Next stop for gold looks like $1,220-$1,225
- Long term bullish on BTC, ETH and GOLD. Fundamental story intact
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: NO CURRENT TRADING POSITIONS
Bill Taylor is Managing Partner at Fintek Capital & a frequent contributor to FintekNews