Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold (and beyond) and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
7/31/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $2,772.30 ($+1.85)
Gold: $1,270 (+$1.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 21,891.12 (+60.81)
S&P 500: 2,470.30 (-1.80)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,348.12 (-26.55)
Trading Summary Notes for Monday, 7/31/2017
- Bitcoin set to test all time highs. New Highs Coming?
- Let’s see what Aug. 1st (tomorrow) brings as to a “hard fork” (split)
- Buy the dips on bitcoin. Looks like a break above $3,000 (all time highs) is coming
- Gold looking to test $1,300. Solid momentum building
- Buy gold on dips against sell stop at $1,250
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN & GOLD
No Current TRADING Positions