FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
10/30/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $6,066.36 (+$311.85) from Friday’s close
Gold: $1,277 (+$4)
Dow Jones Industrials: 23,348.74 (-85.45)
S&P500: 2,572.83 (-8.24)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,698.96 (-2.30)
Trading Summary Notes for Monday, 10/30/2017
- BITCOIN hits $6,300. Softens a bit and is poised for another move up
- New Trade; BOUGHT BITCOIN @ $6,055
- Momentum picking up for upside. Sell off did not last long
- GOLD also starting to gather strength.
- New Trade; BOUGHT GOLD @ $1,271
- Gold should be helped with news later this week. Inflation and strong labor market
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN AND GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: LONG BITCOIN AND GOLD