Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold (and beyond) and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
5/25/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $2,745.62 (+$387.33)
Gold: $1,255 (-$2.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 21,082.95 (+70.53)
S&P500: 2,415.07 (+10.68)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,205.26 (+42.23)
Trading Summary Notes for Tuesday, 5/25/17:
- Bitcoin achieving parity with S&P 500 is so yesterday
- Bitcoin volatility is here to stay. Short term traders use stops. Long term investors stay calm
- Bitcoin upside is virtually unlimited currently. Be prepared for HUGE swings
- Sell stop at $2,275 for precaution. This may be raised daily.
- Gold remains stable. Dead money currently
- Gold upside resistance @ $1285-$1300
- Gold has support @ $1225-$1235
Current Position LONG BITCOIN