Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold (and beyond) and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
8/11/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $3,547.21 (+$118.09)
Gold: $1,291 (+$6.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 21,858.32 (+14.31)
S&P 500: 2,441.32 (+3.11)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,256.56 (+39.68)
Trading Summary Notes for Friday, 8/11/2017
- Bitcoin’s upside trajectory getting stronger. $5,000 near term target in sight
- Buy bitcoin on dips. Traders can place stops ($200-$250 under buy price?)
- Gold jumps higher again on yesterday’s comments by Ray Dalio (5%-10% of assets should be in gold)
- Gold testing upper resistance levels ($1290-$1300). A close above $1300 would be very bullish
- Gold looks GOOD. Buy gold on dips against sell stop at $1,250
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN & GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: LONG BITCOIN