FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
11/2/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $7068.43 (+$512.80)
Gold: $1,277 (+$2)
Dow Jones Industrials: 23,516.26 (+81.25)
S&P 500: 2,579.85 (+0.49)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,714.94 (-1.59)
Trading Summary Notes for Thursday, 11/2/2017
- BITCOIN keeps up the strong rally. Touches $7,300 before pulling back
- Bitcoin still has momentum from the CME Group’s announcement of bitcoin futures
- Where is bitcoin going? UP! $10,000?
- GOLD inches back up. Not much interest BUT beginning to look VERY good
- Gold may get a boost in the morning with a strong labor report AND inflation number
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN AND GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: LONG BITCOIN AND GOLD