Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold (and beyond) and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
5/18/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $1,834.59 (+$2.92)
Gold: $1,248 (-$12.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 20,663.02 (+56.09)
S&P 500: 2,365.72 (+8.69)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,055.13 (+43.89)
Trading Summary Notes for Friday, 5/18/17:
- Bitcoin…….Have to be on board
- Re-Established LONG BITCOIN with buy @$1825
- With Brazil, Venezuela, politics, etc bitcoin looks higher. Bitcoin new safe haven (worldwide) in place of gold
- Bitcoin near term upside price target? Just UP
- Gold is over owned and disappointing to any new buyers
- Gold………dead money……..avoid
NEW Current Position LONG BITCOIN