FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
3/2/18 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $10,839.32 (+$138.64)
Gold: $1,321 (+$4)
Dow Jones Industrials: 24,538.06 (-70.92)
S&P 500: 2,691.25 (+13.58)
Nasdaq Composite: 7,257.87 (+77.31)
Trading Summary Notes for Friday, 3/2/2018
- BITCOIN quietly moving higher. Moving toward $11K
- Getting stronger, next move to $12K-$12,500
- Move above $12k-$12,500 will be super positive. $15K after that?
- GOLD sells off in early trade. Recovers to be up on the day
- Trade war worries and inflation very positive for gold
- Gold is getting ready to challenge $1,400……………at some point. $1,350 first
- Top 2018 “HOT” picks……… long both BITCOIN & GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: Long BITCOIN & GOLD