Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold (and beyond) and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
5/23/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $2,358.29 (+$120.24)
Dow Jones Industrials: 21,012.42 (+74.51)
S&P 500: 2,404.39 (+5.97)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,163.31 (+24.31)
Trading Summary Notes for Tuesday, 5/24/17:
- BITCOIN SURPASSES S&P 500 IN AFTERNOON TRADING
- Bitcoin momentum exceptional. No way to pick an upside price target
- Placing a sell stop at $2,275 for precaution. This may be raised daily.
- Gold perks up slightly. Still struggling
- Gold upside resistance @ $1285-$1300
- Gold has support @ $1225-$1235
Current Position LONG BITCOIN