FintekNews is comparing the price of Bitcoin vs Gold on a daily basis, utilizing the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME)two new bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI).
Trading Summary Notes for Tuesday, 4/6/17
- Help; Bitcoin moving up without me.
- Very bullish on bitcoin. Concerned about bitcoin Unlimited “hard fork”
- Bitcoin resistance at $1200-$1250.
- Taking risk; Buy bitcoin ($1170) with sell stop at $1120
- Bitcoin upside LOOKS $1450-$1500 IF breaks through resistance ($1250)
- (I’ve bought “highs” before…….why not)
- Gold early weakness “dries up”. Ready to move higher
- Gold near term upside remains $1300-$1325. Sell stop at $1230.
- Note-Bitcoin vs Gold will be ‘re-designed’ shortly. Still found at Fintkenews.
See additional bitcoin articles at FintekNews website.
Bitcoin vs. Gold Daily Pricing Chart
* Prices are from CME’s BRR index as of 4:15 EST; gold as of 4:15 EST near term future
** Inception began Aug. 17, 2016 (see FintekNews article)
We wrote an article (8/17/16) going on the record saying bitcoin will outperform gold throughout the future. The chart above compares the pricing on that date to the two most recent trading days, as reference. We at FintekNews have written (and are on record) of saying that bitcoin will outperform gold in the future.
Please see following FintekNews articles for reference on pricing in graph:
BITCOIN-GOLD UPDATE (Published 10/26/16)