Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold (and beyond) and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
5/29/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $2,235.74 (-$149.57)
Gold: $1,267 (-0-)
Dow Jones Industrials: 21,080.28 (-2.67)
S&P500: 2,415.82 (+0.75)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,210.19 (+4.94)
Trading Summary Notes for Monday, 5/29/17:
- Bitcoin sells off after historic run up. Settling down is a healthy thing.
- Bitcoin looks to continue sell off. Probably NOT as deep as many think.
- Expect bitcoin volatility to continue.
- Gold pops up. Still in tight range.
- Gold upside resistance @ $1285-$1300
- Gold has support @ $1225-$1235
NO CURRENT POSITION