FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
1/22/18 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $10,549.13 (-$1,028.02) (from Friday’s close)
Gold: $1,335 (+$2) (from Friday’s close)
Dow Jones Industrials: 26,214.60 (+142.88)
S&P 500: 2,832.97 (+22.67)
Nasdaq Composite: 7,408.03 (+71.65)
Trading Summary Notes for Monday, 1/22/2018
- BITCOIN giving up most of the last rally. Sinking toward $10K
- SOLD BITCOIN ON A STOP AT $10,850 ON A STOP
- More sellers than buyers currently. Looks like another break under $10K
- Another selling “rout” will certainly create a lot of nervous investors. $8,000??
- GOLD doing just the opposite……strengthening
- Gold resistance at $1,350. A break above that price will lead to $1,395-$1,400
- Demand for gold getting stronger. Inflation fears/worries will persist in 2018
- A big story for 2018? Inflation led by strong wage increases.
- Top 2018 “HOT” picks………..both BITCOIN & GOLD (its only January remember)
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: Long GOLD