FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
3/1/18 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $10,700.68 (+$173.40)
Gold: $1,311 (-$1)
Dow Jones Industrials: 24,608.98 (-420.22)
S&P 500: 2,677.67 (-36.16)
Nasdaq Composite: 7,180.56 (-92.45)
Trading Summary Notes for Thursday, 3/1/2018
- BITCOIN quietly begins move higher. Moving toward $11K
- BOUGHT BITCOIN @ $10,560 IN TRADING ACCOUNT
- Holding above $10K-$10,500 has been very positive
- Move above $12k-$12,500 will be super positive. $15K next?
- GOLD sells off in early trade on dollar strength. Recovers to be relatively unchanged
- Our support/entry level of $1,305-$1,310 held nicely.
- Gold is getting ready to challenge $1,400……………at some point. $1,350 first
- Trade war worries and inflation very positive for gold.
- Top 2018 “HOT” picks……… long both BITCOIN & GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: Long BITCOIN & GOLD